By Ron Douglas
Become aware of the key recipes in your favourite eating place dishes and easy methods to lead them to your self. This cookbook will train you the jealously guarded secrets and techniques in the back of genuine dishes from billion buck eating places - The Cheesecake manufacturing facility, KFC, The Olive backyard, PF Chang's, crimson Lobster, demanding Rock Cafe... (far too many to checklist right here) and provide help to simply cause them to at domestic! Get kudos from friends and family after they discover you definitely made those dishes your self!
Read Online or Download America's Most Wanted Recipes - Volume 1 PDF
Best food & wine books
Ebook through Lynn Bedford corridor
- Slow Cooking All Year 'Round: More than 225 of our favorite recipes for the slow cooker, plus time-saving tricks & tips for everyone's favorite kitchen helper!
- Wine, Food, and Tourism Marketing
- Even More Make and Freeze Recipes
- Taste of Home Jams, Jellies, Pickles & More
- Craft Beer World A guide to over 350 of the finest beers known to man
- Women Workers And Technological Change In Europe In The Nineteenth And twentieth century
Extra resources for America's Most Wanted Recipes - Volume 1
Add cooked fettuccine to saucepan. Sprinkle in garlic powder and stir until the sauce thickens to the desired consistency. 8. Sprinkle with parsley flakes. Serve immediately. net tip: For a healthier alternative, substitute with fat free cheeses, low fat milk, and whole wheat pasta. 63 *Olive Garden Lasagna 1/4 cup butter or margarine 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 cups milk 1 teaspoon black pepper 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes - minced 12 lasagna noodles 1 tablespoon minced garlic 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese 3 1/2 cups ricotta cheese 1 cup fontina cheese 3 eggs Marinara/spaghetti sauce - to top 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese 1.
2. In a large bowl, mix 2/3 cup sugar, milk, 2/3 cup margarine, salt, and eggs; stir and add to yeast mixture. 3. Add half the flour and beat until smooth. 4. Stir in enough of the remaining flour until dough is slightly stiff. 5. Turn out onto a well-floured board and knead for 8 minutes. 6. Place dough in a greased bowl, cover, and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, 1 - 1 1/2 hours. 7. Punch down dough and let rest for 5 minutes. 8. Roll dough out on floured surface into a 15" X 20" rectangle.
Spoon even amounts of the mixture into each tortilla. Fold ends of tortillas, then roll tightly around mixture. Secure with toothpicks. Arrange in a medium dish, cover with plastic, and place in the freezer. Freeze at least 4 hours. 6. In a large, deep skillet, heat oil for deep frying to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Deep fry frozen, stuffed tortillas 10 minutes each, or until dark golden brown. Drain on paper towels before serving. 7. Slice each egg roll diagonally lengthwise and arrange on a plate around a small bowl of the dipping sauce.
America's Most Wanted Recipes - Volume 1 by Ron Douglas